Thursday, September 4, 2008

Update

Hello to all that actually read this blog on a somewhat regular basis. Unfortunately I am not one of those, so I'm thankful that Amy is writing something and putting some pictures up. (I'm sorry that I don't have more pictures to add; for the big events that have happened we have used a camcorder). So we are now living in California with Dallan's parents. Dallan has started teaching band at Granite Hills High School, so the house-hunting has kind of been put on hold. The boys love being at Grandma's house because they get their own playroom and Grandma and Grandpa just adore them. I am getting used to not having any homework--and loving it! I get to watch the boys play and play with them all day. Both boys are now able to get out of their cribs, which has caused some problems because Zach will think of something to play with that Marriner didn't. They are also starting to really act like their age: 2. They fight over more toys and throw more temper-tantrums. Everybody tells me to just wait until they are teenagers, because then it will be worse. I'm not sure if they or I will survive that long.
Yesterday we finally went and got them new tennis shoes and Sunday shoes. The tennis shoes have Velcro straps which the boys think are the coolest things ever. They love to put them on and then sit there playing with the Velcro.
For those of you that don't know, I am expecting again! The baby will be due sometime in February. I'm doing better with morning sickness, but I wish that it would just stop all together. I think that Zach kind of understands that I have a baby inside because he will sometimes point to my stomach and say "Baby?" I'm not sure that Marriner gets it yet. Thankfully I am not as sick as I was with the boys so I don't think that we are having twins again. Amy thinks that we should have quadruplets so that we can double the size of our family again. I think that Amy should first have to try taking care of three babies all at once and then she can tell me that I should have 4. :)
Well, I don't know what else I could add. We are all healthy and happy, and we have been very blessed to be able to stay with my in-laws. We hope that everyone is doing well!

3 comments:

ARosenvall said...

Hee hee hee!!! Three is the exciting number where you don't have enough arms to grab them all! (But if anyone could handle four babies at once it would be you Patience!) :) quadruplets! quadruplets!

Joanna said...

Congratulations! Do you find out soon if it's a boy or girl?

Unknown said...

That is great to hear about you expecting again, and that the boys are growing. Your boys are so cute! Hope this next month is great for you!
Holly Hoopes